First Prima Sailings

zackarykeef

Hey, all!

It's so good to be back on here, I could cry 😭 Can't wait to start cruising again.

Quick question for those of you that may know more than I...when does Prima start cruising? The website says summer 2022, but the first cruises I can see online to book are in November. Was it pushed back, or is everything prior to November sold out? I don't mind waiting at all, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I can't plan that far in advance 😂

Thanks in advance for the information! Have a great evening!

Hope to see you all on board soon!

Well, I think the first cruises will be in Europe sometime in August 2022. I'm booked on the TA from Southampton  to NYC Sept. 2022.  

Have a look... 

The first I see available is this: https://www.ncl.com/vacations?date=aug-2022&ship=norwegian-prima&cid=pm_tsi_pro_pro_fbk_bkn_sta_disctakeallfas_cruint_gp_1-23847594111790784-23847594111580784&fbclid=iwar01oc6wlqmmgnjuugx-qxzbc11bnpomcn8jqyxufbniolaflx0evpopqd0

Go to NCL, choose the ship than check out the dates... August 2022 looks amazing. 

Cheers

• Like 1

We are booked on the first listed sailing, which is 17th August.

There have been trumpets of a couple of invite only sailing before that, but even if they happen it will just be about a week earlier, so August is the month.

Other than the return sailing from Reykjavik to Amsterdam, all the cruises from the 17th are available to book, so I’m not sure why you can’t see them.

Yes they’re all listed on the website from August 17 onward.  Do you think the first  return cruise back to Amsterdam will be a special invite only cruise?  I’ve never noticed a cruise held back like that before.

On 7/5/2021 at 6:11 AM, KeithJenner said:

There have been trumpets of a couple of invite only sailing before that, but even if they happen it will just be about a week earlier, so August is the month.

Trumpets?

I meant to type “rumours”. I obviously didn’t spell it right, but that’s still a bizarre autocorrect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2