Question for those who have been in a Coco Beach Beach Cabana

I've seen/heard there is some sort of digital menu/TV with bluetooth connectivity so you can play your music. Is this true and I then would guess the cabana has speakers?

2 hours ago, Moltar said:

I've seen/heard there is some sort of digital menu/TV with bluetooth connectivity so you can play your music. Is this true and I then would guess the cabana has speakers?

I found this video which shows the cabana off fairly well. It doesn’t explain the menu/speaker aspect like you asked about but there is digital control panel of some variety which controls music. There is also a stocked bar fridge. 

https://youtu.be/70w4-i0Ym04

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I found this video which shows the cabana off fairly well. It doesn’t explain the menu/speaker aspect like you asked about but there is digital control panel of some variety which controls music. There is also a stocked bar fridge. 

I didn’t realize they’re so close to each other… and some have their view of the ocean blocked by another cabana. Unless you’re guaranteed a decent location I’m not sure I’d want to risk it for that much money. 

39 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Thank you 😊 Good ole Danny. Thank you I must’ve watch this video also tons of times cannot wait to get to cocoa beach!  I wish he went to a little more detail about that TV thing tho!!

Edited by Moltar

3 hours ago, Moltar said:

We just returned and the screen has a digital menu of different types of music you can select to play, or you can use bluetooth to play your own music. The cabana does have speakers that sound nice. The screen does not have TV,  but can be used to call your attendant or to place an order. Our attendants were always there when needed them though and we never even thought about having to call them.  🙂

The cabanas didn't feel too close together and we couldn't hear our neighbors. The cabana to our left did block our view a little to the left, but the view straight ahead and to the right was amazing!

• Like 2

Yes, you can stream music from your phone or iPad through the cabana speakers. Your view of the ocean is not obstructed by other cabanas (unless you are looking off to the sides of the cabana, which you see other cabanas in the shallow waters). 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Moltar said:

Great! Thanks so much. Can’t wait to surprise the Fam with the cabana 🙂

You can bet that the cabana attendant will be very faithful to Moltar. I don’t think they would want to make him angry and fear his wrath.

18 hours ago, AUgirl said:

The cabanas didn't feel too close together and we couldn't hear our neighbors. The cabana to our left did block our view a little to the left, but the view straight ahead and to the right was amazing!

Well that’s a relief….must be they just look closer together on the video.  Still thinking about it for this October but waiting to see if prices drop 

18 hours ago, Jpancakes said:

Yes, you can stream music from your phone or iPad through the cabana speakers. Your view of the ocean is not obstructed by other cabanas (unless you are looking off to the sides of the cabana, which you see other cabanas in the shallow waters). 

How deep is the water around the cabanas?

23 minutes ago, Jpancakes said:

Depends on the time of day.  At most, I think it was maybe 10-12 feet.   

Thanks…. I was hoping for feet touching depth but that wouldn’t be good for the slide lol