How to join a roll call?

I am completely lost as to how to join a roll call.

I must have done it in the past, because every time I go onto Cruise Critic it takes me to a long ago roll call I was a part of, but trip was cancelled.

I need to add and join a new roll call, but cant seem to do this.

Can anyone guide me please?

1 hour ago, Retirementdreams said:

I must have done it in the past, because every time I go onto Cruise Critic it takes me to a long ago roll call I was a part of, but trip was cancelled.

Simple.  Click on the "find your roll call" at the top of the page.   Instructions are there for you to follow.

9 hours ago, Retirementdreams said:

Howdy @Retirementdreams  emo22.gif

Welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo34.gif  I see it has been a while since you posted on the boards.

It sounds like you are going into Cruise Critic via a link you have Bookmarked or have in your Favorites from long ago. I suggest you Bookmark or put in your Favorites the following link to all the Cruise Critic message board forums: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/ 

Now here is the link to just the Roll Call forums: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

Locate your cruise line and ship. Use the Roll Call Finder tool at the top of your ship's Roll Calls forum. If one has not been started for your ship and sail date, please read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and How To: Create A New Roll Call. Then please start one for your ship and sail date if one does not exist. However, if a Roll Call thread already exists for your ship and sail date, just click the thread title to open the thread. After reading and then you want to post, click the Reply to this topic button on the thread. The reply box will open and you type in your message. When done, click the Submit Reply button. If you want to reply to a specific post in the thread, click Quote on the post you want to address. The reply box will appear with the quoted message at top. You start typing your message under the Quote box as I have done in this reply to you. For more information, please see How to: Reply to a Topic / Quote / Multi-Quote.

If you do start a new Roll Call thread for your sail date or start posting on an existing Roll Call thread for your sail date, I suggest you use the Follow feature on the thread so you will be notified of new posts. That way you will not have to go l👀king to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you! emo34.gif For more info please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

For even more info about our famous Roll Calls, please read the Roll Calls and Our Policy Regarding Facebook and Roll Calls sections in the Guidelines we all agree to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships.

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! See How To: Submit a Member Review.

I sincerely hope all this information will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 1