Staggered Embarkation times

Fighterone

8 hours ago, miataman19 said:

Have not. Those are available 20 days prior to sailing. So we have about a month before we can access those.

FYI, there are a number of people who were getting all of ticket information emailed to them months in before their 20 days period while others weren't able to even though they are within the 20 day period.

I figured I'd give you a heads up since I see you too are on the 10/2 sailing. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello! 

We have booked å cruise om MSC Meraviglia from Palma de Mallorca 15 of july. 

We booked Auera experience whixh includes priority boarding. Yet in our MSCforME app it says our Embarkation time is 1900. 

Does this mean we cant board the ship before 1900?

The ship docks in at Palma at 0800 and leaves at 2200.

I think it is really late with check in at 1900, i understand that not everyone can check in at the same time. But still think that this is awful late. 

ON MSC People can start their cruise at every port, so it is bot like the entire ships checks in and out at Palma. 

Our dinner time is at 1830, an with an Embarkation time at 1900 we lose an entire day at the ship and the dinner.

Is it normal with such an late Embarkation time? 

9 hours ago, Tokk said:

We booked Auera experience whixh includes priority boarding. Yet in our MSCforME app it says our Embarkation time is 1900. 

As you said, with Aurea you have priority boarding and can always board with the next "number". Only at the very beginning of boarding you have to let some groups pass, YC, Black card ...

You dont need to bother with Aurea, but note that everything you read now about nobody caring about boarding times is certainly true for half empty ships in Covid times. But not for a fully booked Mera in the Med during summer holidays. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:06 PM, Tokk said:

Hello! 

We have booked å cruise om MSC Meraviglia from Palma de Mallorca 15 of july. 

The ship docks in at Palma at 0800 and leaves at 2200.

I think it is really late with check in at 1900, i understand that not everyone can check in at the same time. But still think that this is awful late. 

ON MSC People can start their cruise at every port, so it is bot like the entire ships checks in and out at Palma. 

Our dinner time is at 1830, an with an Embarkation time at 1900 we lose an entire day at the ship and the dinner.

Is it normal with such an late Embarkation time? 

How did it go in Palma? Doing the same trip in 2 weeks.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, Cruiseforever11 said:

I have 3 cruises booked for 2022 and I have got my embarkation times for all 3 cruises already.

Magnifica cruise May 1pm

Seaside cruise September 2pm

Divina cruise October 2pm

so i'm taking these times with a massive pinch of salt till I get my paperwork with it on in black and white 1/2 weeks before.

Where can I see boarding time? I'm booked on October 15 sailing out of Naples italy, and don't see it on website 

• 3 months later...

Anyone know the temperature of MSC in Miami if we want to board AFTER our allotted check-in time?  I'm just getting ready to hop the train to Miami and would rather take care of some business at the lounge @ the train station before heading over to the port (on Brightline).

We leave Miami at 7PM, but my embarkation time is 1:00PM.  Phone support said that check-in is cut off at 4:30PM.  Does that mean I can leisurely make my way over to the terminal *like other cruise lines?