Update to online check-in

I was able to start check-in on my computer, but not able to post a picture that way.  I then tried to finish it on my phone, but got a message the app was needing an update  I started that process, but I am aware it may take some time  Whenever that process is finished, how do I post my picture?  I am 80 years old so do not know how to do this.  Thanks for your help.

Mary

When you check in on the phone the first thing will be to scan your passport. You just hold the camera over your passport (the page with your info/picture and it will upload; next is the picture-just take a selfie and it will upload, then pick your preferred boarding time.  Submit and you are done. You will need to go back on the day before to answer the health questions. Hope this is clear.

They will take your picture when you check-in.

I had added out pictures on-line; but at registration they still took new ones.

I find using some of the new technology is not any better than doing things the "old-fashion" way-just as efficient.  Even when on Adventure last month I did not use the phone app and everything was just fine.

• Thanks 1

Another question on check-in...I did the check-in from my laptop, everything looked complete, we got our boarding times and set-sail pass. How do I access the set-sail pass in the app? I've swiped up and down and back and forth and can't find it.

19 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

Another question on check-in...I did the check-in from my laptop, everything looked complete, we got our boarding times and set-sail pass. How do I access the set-sail pass in the app? I've swiped up and down and back and forth and can't find it.

It is on the first screen that comes up in the app, but you have to swipe down to see it 

45 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

on my IPhone I click the person on the top right of the first screen and that takes me to the info and the “view set sail” is right there.

25 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It is on the first screen that comes up in the app, but you have to swipe down to see it 

On the first screen in the app there are three icons at the top - a ship, a calendar, and a person - click on the person icon and then scroll down to the view set sail pass

Thanks so much for your help.  I have my set sail pass printed and I'm going that way for now.  If they retake my picture at check-in like they always do, I'll be good.  They may be doing this to shorten the boarding process at the pier.

Mary

I just finished mine and the photo was a little tricky. I was doing it in front of a white backdrop and could not get it to take. Tried it with a different background and it worked great, not sure if it really was the case but worked fine. When you scan the passport you will see a box appear over the numbers on the bottom, that is what they are looking for and when that shows up and you move the box across the line and then back it worked great. 

36 minutes ago, Rusty Hull said:

Checked in on lap top. Took picture. Downloaded App and we are checked in. However have not scanned passport. Was never asked for it!

same here just asked for Passport number as always