How long before cruise to successfully use app??

riffatsea

We don’t sail until Feb/22. I am just lurking until fall……letting them fix all the glitches before attempting to muddle my way through. Thanks to all who have gone before  I am sure it has got to be easier then!  It must be pure &#@& to be answering phones at Princess right now!   Not to mention being a customer. 
what do you think? Will this too pass? 

We don’t cruise until June 2022 and I’ve had no problem setting anything up using Medallion.    Everything I can set up at this point is set up.   Go for it!   It’s straightforward and I think will be handy on the cruise.

Cheers!

11 hours ago, MildredK said:

We don’t cruise until June 2022 and I’ve had no problem setting anything up using Medallion.    Everything I can set up at this point is set up.   Go for it!   It’s straightforward and I think will be handy on the cruise.

Cheers!

You are not one among many, unfortunately. Most seem to be having all sorts of bizarre issues with the app. Our cruise is February 2022, and most of the info that ought to be there is; but I did not have to upload photos, personal info, emergency contact, and passport into that I'd entered from our last Medallion cruise in November 2019. However, I cannot get the dining selections or any of the health info or COVID upload; I can't even see them on my phone. So, like MildredK above, we'll not waste much time on the app for awhile.

Doug