Pre-entry COVID 19 test

Ricky Chan

Does any one know if Oceania provide service of COVID-19 testing before disembarkation.  I am a Canadian and the government requires any fully vaccinated citizen returning home still  need a pre entry COVID-19 test.  YIKE!

We will take a Oceania cruise in Oct of this year. 

Thanks in advance. 

Ricky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Chan said:

Does any one know if Oceania provide service of COVID-19 testing before disembarkation.  I am a Canadian and the government requires any fully vaccinated citizen returning home still  need a pre entry COVID-19 test.  YIKE!

We will take a Oceania cruise in Oct of this year. 

Thanks in advance. 

Ricky

Unfortunately no Oceania cruises are sailing yet so no way to know but all of the other cruise lines sailing now (Viking, Seabourn, Silverseas) do have pre-boarding testing, daily salvia testing and provide pre-disembarkation the antegen test (or whatever other countries require) to all onboard for their trip home.

• Like 1

I know Oceania first ship to resume sailing is Marina on Aug 29.  That is the ship we will sail in Oct.  I hope someone from that sailing can share the experience with us.

Our government doesn't accept the result of antegen test.  I could not find any information relating to this topic on Oceania website. YIKE!

Ricky

4 hours ago, Ricky Chan said:

I know Oceania first ship to resume sailing is Marina on Aug 29.  That is the ship we will sail in Oct.  I hope someone from that sailing can share the experience with us.

Our government doesn't accept the result of antegen test.  I could not find any information relating to this topic on Oceania website. YIKE!

Ricky

I believe I said what ever test the countries are requiring is being administered onboad the current sailing ships to guests prior to departure.....I was simply stating what is happening with the ships currently sailing in Iceland, Greece, Bahamas, etc. where they have multiple nationalities requring tests prior to departure for readmittance into their country.  I have every confidence that Oceania will follow the footsteps of Viking, Seabourn, SIlverseas on assuring guest are able to return home with the proper documentation.