Greek Isles on Brilliance

When leaving Venice assuming you are cruising from Venice and not Ravenna the best side in my opinion is definitely port side as you will be on the side passing many points of interest including St Marks Square.

If at all possible and you are early enough ( about 30  minutes before departure  )if you decided to out on deck ( I would it’s such a fantastic sail away )I suggest a position at the front of the ship just to the left of centre.

If you then leave you spot rest assured someone else will take it.

1 hour ago, cruisebabe50 said:

Just a quick question.  We are booking a Greek Isles Itinerary on the Brilliance out of Venice.  Is there a preferable side of the boat to be on, since I will have a balcony cabin?  Port or Starboard. Thanks!

Unless you are cruising in the next 11 days, you will not be cruising out of Venice on Brilliance:

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/italy-banning-large-cruise-ships-canal-waterways

Brilliance is sailing out of Ravenna, not Venice, so the tips about the great views of Venice on sailaway are irrelevant. As for the other ports on the route, it would help if you can provide the itinerary but on that ship probably the best views will be if you are on a cruise which includes Kotor and then the best views are from the top decks. Some ports are not picturesque and some are tendered anyway. If you are talking about views are you are sailing between ports you are generally too far away from land to see much anyway.

4 hours ago, Bobal said:

Brilliance is sailing out of Ravenna, not Venice, so the tips about the great views of Venice on sailaway are irrelevant. As for the other ports on the route, it would help if you can provide the itinerary but on that ship probably the best views will be if you are on a cruise which includes Kotor and then the best views are from the top decks. Some ports are not picturesque and some are tendered anyway. If you are talking about views are you are sailing between ports you are generally too far away from land to see much anyway.

I didn’t think they were irrelevant the question was answered as asked and the answer made pretty clear about sailing from Venice and Ravenna.