Bahamas Daily Health Survey

Currently on Adventure of the Seas and am hearing rumblings about a daily health questionnaire required as part of our Bahamas health visa. I have two unvaccinated children, 8 and 4, and from reading it appears as though a questionnaire may be necessary for them. However, I am not getting the daily questionnaire email. Can someone confirm if this is necessary and if so, where I may find the questionnaire?  

2 hours ago, eknowlton said:

Currently on Adventure of the Seas and am hearing rumblings about a daily health questionnaire required as part of our Bahamas health visa. I have two unvaccinated children, 8 and 4, and from reading it appears as though a questionnaire may be necessary for them. However, I am not getting the daily questionnaire email. Can someone confirm if this is necessary and if so, where I may find the questionnaire?  

We were on adventure last week and I never received a questionnaire and nothing was ever mentioned about it on the ship for our 11 year old…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CruisingHogFan said:

We were on adventure last week and I never received a questionnaire and nothing was ever mentioned about it on the ship for our 11 year old…

3 hours ago, eknowlton said:

When we were there, children 11 and under were exempt from reporting. 

It is your agreement when you filled out your Bahama's Health Visa to abide by it's requirements. The requirements are different depending on where you are coming from and how long you were in the Bahamas prior to embarking, so the ship is not going to dictate specific "rules". It is up to you to fulfil the requirements of your Health Visa. 

• Like 1