park and cruise hotels

mmgilb200

We are driving from Ohio and usually stay in a park and cruise hotel close the Bayonne the night before the cruise.  I usually have no trouble finding packages but there doesn't seem to be much available yet - probably due to the fact that Bayonne is not up and running yet.  I did find a package on Trinity Reservations which we have used before but this time the price is a little higher but we would have a "private car" take us back and forth to the cruise port.  This sounds much better than a shuttle but my husband is concerned that we have to wait longer for a private car.  Has anyone done this before the pandemic?  Or do you have any other recommendations of where we can find a good package that is reasonably priced?

Thanks so much for any help!

Hopeful that we get to cruise!!

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, amberjohn said:

We are cruising in October and I haven't found a hotel/cruise package yet. I'm hoping that they start offering these packages soon.

On other threads you've posted on I've recommended you use trinityresrervations.com . They appear to have packages available at three hotels in the immediate area, Newark Fairfield Inn, Country Inn and Suites and Embassy Suites, as well as one hotel a bit further away, Clark Holiday Inn . Have you tried booking any of those packages?

• Like 1