Secret Stairway On Vista

RumpunchGirl

I was on Vista in 2017.  I had an aft extended balcony in the Havana area on deck 7.  I seam to remember there was a stair well on that level in the aft that went straight down to the Havana bar.  However, I think it was meant for staff and was locked sometimes.  Am I correct or am I thinking of a different ship? Thanks for your help!  Teri

There is a stairwell like that on the Horizon.  We had a Havana Aft Extended Balcony on deck 7 and the stairwell went straight down to the Havana bar.  I have never been on the Vista, so not sure about that ship.

Ok, thanks! That's what I remember doing also. But, it seems so long ago that I wasn't sure.  I wonder if it's the same on Panorama. I'm booked on that ship Jan. 2023 and have the the Havana Vista suite on deck 7. Such a long time away! Can't wait to get back on board!

18 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

Ok, thanks! That's what I remember doing also. But, it seems so long ago that I wasn't sure.  I wonder if it's the same on Panorama. I'm booked on that ship Jan. 2023 and have the the Havana Vista suite on deck 7. Such a long time away! Can't wait to get back on board!

We are on the Panorama next month in that area and I will let you know.

2 hours ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I was on Vista in 2017.  I had an aft extended balcony in the Havana area on deck 7.  I seam to remember there was a stair well on that level in the aft that went straight down to the Havana bar.  However, I think it was meant for staff and was locked sometimes.  Am I correct or am I thinking of a different ship? Thanks for your help!  Teri

When we were on the Vista we were on 7 Aft wrap, and it was never closed or locked and full use for the public.

On the Horizon in Sept same cabin so plan to use  it again...

It did get steeper as the day went on!

1 hour ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I wonder if it's the same on Panorama. 

We were on Panorama just before Covid hit.  There is a stairway in the Havana area on this ship as well.  If my memory is correct, it is on the port side.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomCruise48 said:

We were on Panorama just before Covid hit.  There is a stairway in the Havana area on this ship as well.  If my memory is correct, it is on the port side.  

That's great! I'm on the port side.  So are my friends they are in an inside Havana cabin across the hall from us.  Only 542 days to go!🤪

2 hours ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I'll be checking that out on the Aug 21st cruise, first one to sail from CA on Panorama. We're staying in the Havana area and it's on my list to check out while we're there. Here's a link to the thread I started, in case you think of more questions you'd like me to research for you: