Staycation Cabin not yet assigned

ScratchTheRat

I sail in 7 days and have completed check-in but I still do not have a cabin assignment which means I am unable to print luggage tickets or e-ticket.

I booked with a travel agent so I know this can cause delays. Anyone know when this will change?

1 hour ago, ScratchTheRat said:

I sail in 7 days and have completed check-in but I still do not have a cabin assignment which means I am unable to print luggage tickets or e-ticket.

I booked with a travel agent so I know this can cause delays. Anyone know when this will change?

I see the  Britannia Short Break (B115P) cruise is on sale until 4 days before departure 

and as your on a  cabin to be assigned cruise they could be issuing  the cabins after this

date .Your travel agent should be finding this out for you ,that's why you use them, isn't it ? 

I had a mini cruise once and had nothing sent ,all we did was turn up and show our cruise

confirmation paper ..They printed out boarding passes and luggage labels there and then 

so I would not worry but if you must then I would keep having a go at your travel agent .

We sail on Iona 21st August and I noticed on Facebook that some people have had their cabins assigned. Nothing on Cruise personaliser, but phoned our TA, who gave me our cabin number, confirmed an hour or so later by their email.