I have photos of the Ft. Lauderdale entrance but when I try to post they are upside down. Suggestions?

GeorgiaPeach51

Joanie, thanks so much for posting the pix.  I now see where the suites entrance is, oddly from past cruises I thought it was to the right.  You’ve helped a lot of us know what to do on embankment day.

12 hours ago, mlanders said:

Is there a special line for elite plus, or wheelchair passengers?

Mlanders, no.  Not that I observed.  My suggestion is to look for people who are holding clipboards.  They might be presumed to have the ability to check people in or move people around in lines according to boarding times and cabin category.  We never found one of those folks, but they were there because others interacted with them.  Good luck!

12 hours ago, Oville said:

Joanie, thanks so much for posting the pix.  I now see where the suites entrance is, oddly from past cruises I thought it was to the right.  You’ve helped a lot of us know what to do on embankment day.

You are very welcome, Oville!  I’m glad it helped.  Makes it worth the hassle!  🤔🙄😜

Georgia Peach51...you truly are a peach! Thanks for ALL your information, thoughts and photos.  I appreciate it very much.  Traveling with my mom and sister next month on the Edge and your reports have been very helpful! Thank you!

1 hour ago, SraLiz said:

Georgia Peach51...you truly are a peach! Thanks for ALL your information, thoughts and photos.  I appreciate it very much.  Traveling with my mom and sister next month on the Edge and your reports have been very helpful! Thank you!

I’m so happy it was helpful to you!  I hope you and your Mom and Sister have a wonderful time....you are in for a treat, IMO!