VIFP water

Terab85

1 hour ago, edudansil said:

Forgive me if this was already asked, but I did not see it anywhere. We're gold and have cheers. Do the large bottles in the stateroom not count as free ones? I think on our last cruise, still gold and with cheers, we were charged for them when we drank one. 

They are included, see below. Just make sure to tell your room steward that you are taking one as the VIFP benefit. That way they know to bill it correctly on your account and not just charge you for one. 

image.thumb.png.a0a047c8179597e4eba23f3e43ae5aad.png

21 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

They are included, see below. Just make sure to tell your room steward that you are taking one as the VIFP benefit. That way they know to bill it correctly on your account and not just charge you for one. 

image.thumb.png.a0a047c8179597e4eba23f3e43ae5aad.png

Thank you for this! I know the first one is free, but are you saying they're free throughout the entire cruise? We took the first one, no charge. But then when we took a second and third after the steward restocked, we were charged for both. 

2 minutes ago, edudansil said:

Thank you for this! I know the first one is free, but are you saying they're free throughout the entire cruise? We took the first one, no charge. But then when we took a second and third after the steward restocked, we were charged for both. 

It is 1 free 1-Liter of water per guest that is Red VIFP level and above. If you have Cheers, the only place that the 1-Liter bottle of water is free is in the main dining room. If you try and get the big bottle at a bar or in your room beyond your 1 free one, then they will charge you. Therefore, you just need to remember to request the big bottle when you go eat dinner in the MDR.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CruisingFromLA said:

It is 1 free 1-Liter of water per guest that is Red VIFP level and above. If you have Cheers, the only place that the 1-Liter bottle of water is free is in the main dining room. If you try and get the big bottle at a bar or in your room beyond your 1 free one, then they will charge you. Therefore, you just need to remember to request the big bottle when you go eat dinner in the MDR.

Awesome. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!