How Confusing can you get!!!!

Last week like everyone cruising in August we received the email that said our tests have to be completed within 3 days of embarkation.  This morning I received a "Your Adventure of the Seas Health Protocols" email that says testing is within 5 days of embarkation are they trying to confuse my newby?

6 hours ago, mauraoel said:

Last week like everyone cruising in August we received the email that said our tests have to be completed within 3 days of embarkation.  This morning I received a "Your Adventure of the Seas Health Protocols" email that says testing is within 5 days of embarkation are they trying to confuse my newby?

well, Mine was changed 3 times so far for Adventure of the Seas.  What is important is what is the final rules effective exactly two weeks before.  Until than, does not matter.  

2 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

What is important is what is the final rules effective exactly two weeks before.  Until than, does not matter.  

Except, when the policy changes as you check in at the pier. 

The really scary thing was that it went from saying antigen tests were acceptable before to saying today that you needed a PCR test. And I am scheduled for an antigen test this Wednesday with a flight on Friday! Thankfully it sounds like they just forgot to update the emails with the newest protocols. But it does make it super confusing that you can't actually trust the emails you get...even 5 days before your cruise. 

• Like 3