Alaska 2023 deployment will be announced soon

2 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

@AtlantaCruiser72, are you getting any hints or foreshadowing when Europe 2023 will be announced?   (We did put deposit on Alaska -- some new places there we've not visited.)

Nothing as of yet.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see it before the end of September. Based on the AK deployment and assuming Zaandam does Canada/NE and VoVikings we should see a very similar European 4 ship season in 2023 mostly mirroring the 2022 season with Zuiderdam replacing Volendam alongside Oosterdam, Nieuw Amsterdam and Rotterdam. It will be interesting to see how the Venice ship ban affects the Mediterranean deployment strategy going forward. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Nothing as of yet.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see it before the end of September. Based on the AK deployment and assuming Zaandam does Canada/NE and VoVikings we should see a very similar European 4 ship season in 2023 mostly mirroring the 2022 season with Zuiderdam replacing Volendam alongside Oosterdam, Nieuw Amsterdam and Rotterdam. It will be interesting to see how the Venice ship ban affects the Mediterranean deployment strategy going forward. 

I suspect the Venice issue will affect the european release.

Last time this happened was with Koningsdam in 2019, when the itineraries was announced in March 2018 They got informed that the ship could not call at Venice and they had to readjust the itineraries.

Also, I don't expect a similar Eastern Med program for Oosterdam since the listing on Piraeus indicate different itineraries than those in 2022.