Exemptions

CharmCity2000

We’re not sailing until Dec.  I have an 11yr old.  Is there a link to the exemption request?  I completed the health questions for my 14yr old and myself.  Did I complete the exemption request for him when I did this?  By that I mean—is that where I would have made the request and It just didn’t register in my brain at the time?

Crossing my fingers my 11yr old might be eligible for the vaccine by Dec.

No. It is a separate link. Carnival should have sent it you automatically (and they very well may since your cruise is so far away). I think

you can google the form but don't quote me on that. The person oh booked through gave me the link while I was booking so g RH at I could complete is ASAP some extra is sail on 8/14 on to Mardi Gras.

I'm cruising in December and have not received any link regarding exemptions.

When I accessed the link that was posted on here a while ago it said it only was for sailings up until the end of October.

Can I ask where you completed the health questions? When I go into my booking manager everything is greyed out until December 12th and onward. One of the things I have to completed on December 23rd is Health Assessment. 

I have not filled out anything Covid related and I booked in June.

My cruise is in Oct and I did not receive the email until they made the announcement about the protocols for September and October. So my guess is that you probably will not receive the link until they make the announcement about the November and December protocols. The link was in the email about the protocols, it was not a separate email. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, K_e_short said:

I'm cruising in December and have not received any link regarding exemptions.

When I accessed the link that was posted on here a while ago it said it only was for sailings up until the end of October.

Can I ask where you completed the health questions? When I go into my booking manager everything is greyed out until December 12th and onward. One of the things I have to completed on December 23rd is Health Assessment. 

I have not filled out anything Covid related and I booked in June.

I got an email from Carnival asking about my vaccination status. I clicked on it

and it asked about our vaccination status.  My Health Status section is also grayed out until Dec 23.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CharmCity2000 said:

I got an email from Carnival asking about my vaccination status. I clicked on it

and it asked about our vaccination status.  My Health Status section is also grayed out until Dec 23.  

Can I asked when you booked and how long after you got the email?

I guess I"m calling Carnival tomorrow. 😞