Pursuit schedule

Robb

37 minutes ago, BAMA_BOY said:

Where is it going?  We're still "booked" on Nov 6 from Athens!

Is that not cancelled as Azamara said Pursuit was not coming back into service this year or do I have that wrong

19 minutes ago, uktog said:

Is that not cancelled as Azamara said Pursuit was not coming back into service this year or do I have that wrong

All of us on Nov 6 are still waiting to see what happens. No word from Azamara yet !

When Azamara announced many cancellations on July 1 - it did not cancel Pursuit Nov 6 and Nov 21and said they were still sailing!  Well, both Pursuit cruises have been pulled from new booking. The Nov 21 Pursuit was moved to the Journey with a minor itinerary change and is now available for new bookings on the Journey.

As of now - no changes or news regarding Nov 6 sailing. Current bookings are still active and shore excursions are still bookable as of today.  There does not seem any way the sailing can go forth on the Pursuit, but they have neither cancelled our Nov 6 booking nor moved it to Journey- no info whatsoever yet. We really need to know in order to book flights/hotels. It is only 3 months away.  I think our itinerary is causing a difficult situation, especially with US now required to quarantine if travelling to Israel. 

4 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Just done a ‘Find a Voyage’ search on the Azamara UK site and there is no 6 November sailing available.

Yes, like I said, the Nov 6 sailing on Pursuit has been removed for new bookings for a week or two. But all current bookings are still active and when we call Azamara we are told it is sailing. The chance of that is about zero. They are not going to sail the Pursuit for one cruise in 2021.  

After the Nov 21 was pulled from new bookings, it was moved to the Journey and then reopened for new bookings. I had hoped the same would happen for Nov 6 - but no news at all yet!  Our itinerary could be the issue with Egypt, Israel, and Turkey.  The Oct 13 Journey just had their Turkey port pulled. 

We've not cruised on Azamara, we were really looking forward to the Nov 6th itinerary which we've had canceled twice in the past 3 years on Azamara.  Now with the loss of Israel we're certainly not going to be taking this cruise and it seems Azamara is going to force us to cancel rather than them putting it on the canceled list when the remainder of the Pursuit's cruises were canceled.  We'll just have to hope that we can try again another time?  I realize that all the cruise lines have been through so much but I don't feel like we've been treated fairly?  

No news is good news, I’ll just wait for word from Azamara rather than speculate.  I choose to remain positive.  It’s still 3 months away and things are changing daily.  I’m sure if it was their plan to cancel it they would have canceled it along with the rest of the sailings but they didn’t so I’ll remain hopeful.