Problems to get into my Crown&anchor account

Hi all!

I am planning to make a cruise with Harmony in October, but I an not able to login to my royal caribbean (or is it crown&anchor?) account. I tried to reset the password but I never received any email to do it. I have tried to  contact the customer service without any luck.

So mt question is: Am I able to book a cruise without my account? I am on Emerald level.

So bad with this kikd of stuff when my ex used to be the one who took care of everything with bookings 😕

Damn it. I have now tried for two weeks to get some help on this one. On facebook they said that they could not do anything about it and suggest to send an email. Two emails later and no respons. 😕

,Be Prepared, Call the number, put the phone on speaker and go run some errands..........Come home and pick up the phone.

I called earlier today, at least a 45 minute wait until they pick up.  I then someone picked up that didn't actually work in the Crown and Anchor department. 😞

Edited by Jimbo

At least you have a legit reason to call them. I called them yesterday to L&S 2 cruises. My hold time was 15 mins and my cruises were moved in about 10. To many are using the number for just general questions, and holding up the lines for those with legit requests.