Appreciation reward at CruiseNext desk

scooter6139

7 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

I did not think I had received this offer, but going back through deleted posts, I found it buried in the middle of their all too familiar Cruise special flyer.  I receive so many of these that I don’t always scroll all the way to the bottom.

it is dated 8/4/21

We received a paper notice of the freebie along with the other assorted documents placed in our cabins upon arrival. If you overlooked the email, you’d still learn about the freebie. 

Out next NCL cruise is in January, and we are wondering what to do about it.   Final payment is 9/7 so we need to decide soon, but I’ve been reading reports from the early cruisers about restrictions, excursions, etc.   am chomping at the bit to go, but don’t want to be so restricted that we’d wish we were home with a pitcher of margaritas and a garden sprinkler instead.

7 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Out next NCL cruise is in January, and we are wondering what to do about it.   Final payment is 9/7 so we need to decide soon, but I’ve been reading reports from the early cruisers about restrictions, excursions, etc.   am chomping at the bit to go, but don’t want to be so restricted that we’d wish we were home with a pitcher of margaritas and a garden sprinkler instead.

Not sure what this has to do with a free water bottle, but we just got off the Encore and it was a fabulous cruise (and we cruise 4-6 times a year). No restrictions. Much better than Royal's first curies. 

27 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Only restrictions now are you must be vaccinated, no children under 12 and pass a COVID test at the pier.  I bet they might require another test done 3 days before embarkation, as they strongly recommend now but that is about it.  I think NCL is really betting on the fully vaccinated rule to help them weather the surge that is happening in the US.

52 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

You might want to check your final payment date.  I believe that NCL reduced final payment to 60 days out for all sailings through March 2022.

11 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Not sure what this has to do with a free water bottle, but we just got off the Encore and it was a fabulous cruise (and we cruise 4-6 times a year). No restrictions. Much better than Royal's first curies. 

I was simply stating that our next cruise is some time off, and wondering if the offer would still be offered at that time.  Although, I realize that was not made clear.

• 3 weeks later...

I asked on the 8/28 Encore sailing and they laughed at me. Said it was only for the first sailing back, but since I was a Lattitudes member they wanted to invite me to their cocktail party (which I had already been invited to when I got into my cabin). 

I wanted that water bottle too as the one in the side pocket of my backpack never made it to my cabin after going through security, despite being empty. Grrrr.