Norwegian Encore – The Great Cruise Comeback Live

BirdTravels

Does anyone know what should happen after you register and log on to the Eurofins testing website?  I've registered and get this page which doesn't allow you to do anything.  You can't select a date, etc. Is it too early to select a time?  We are on the 9/4 Alaska sailing.

image.thumb.png.a5ea2307d7daa2cbfabc27788589736c.png

Edited by John Cruiser SF

Did I read that you had to do post cruise civic testing? If yes, where and how long did it take? I don't go until the Sept 25 th cruise. My return fight leaves at 11:50. Concerned I am pushing it.

4 minutes ago, Wink87 said:

Did I read that you had to do post cruise civic testing? If yes, where and how long did it take? I don't go until the Sept 25 th cruise. My return fight leaves at 11:50. Concerned I am pushing it.

No other testing required. 

For those travelers that require a test to travel, the ship provides the appropriate testing a couple of days ago (international travelers that needed tests to go home). 

Stateroom coffee. Your room steward will keep you stocked with all the coffee you can drink.  But it is a single cup coffee maker. There is also generic Lipton tea in the room. You can get flavored tea bags from the buffet or observation lounge. 
2DDB9531-5F0F-4FAA-A8E0-8C061E55BDBB.thumb.jpeg.837091eda817138644a90e57c6d95f27.jpegC4F4883B-BAD7-472A-AB73-1E511EC2625F.thumb.jpeg.7d1d9e4b0739fcea9ce3dd8a378ce9b1.jpeg

Tea flavors vary by station

5704DFE4-E5AF-44BA-A558-056BB2539252.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let’s talk power (balconies and minisuites) There are three grounded US 120v outlets and one 220v European outlet at the desk. There is no electric power at the bed. 

There are USB ports on the lights on either side of the bed. From a cyber security perspective, you should never plug a device into an untrusted USB port. Not at the airport. And not on a ship. Always use your power cube. 

There is a shaver power outlet above the bathroom sink. NOTE: it proves both 120 and 220 power for shavers (not blow dryers; not curling irons). Make sure you know what power your device can handle, else start a fire. 

349C041F-C1F1-4B65-8D8C-9D95F18948F1.jpeg

EF2DC90F-1225-4EF2-ABCD-63894C838D62.jpeg

0619FB18-7805-4BBD-A255-F278FC6359C1.jpeg

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, lks93 said:

Hi!  We are also on the Sept 4 sailing. 

We are coming in on Amtrak on Sept 3... about .5 mile walk to Marriott our hotel.  According to Bird's suggestion - we plan to check our bags, then get our tests and then wait for our boarding time.  Would be fun to meet up with you somewhere through this process or at the roll call meet and greet.  Have you signed up for that?

The Marriott Waterfront is more than a half a mile from King Street Station, I wouldn't walk that far with luggage.