Are there solo rates with Azamara?

travelberlin

As Azamara is starting to sail again, I am considering a cruise with Azamara to Greece. Cruising at this time of COVID is not that fun because of the preparation for the cruise, which involves lots of research in terms of what is needed to enter the countries and to return to the own country. And those requirements could change suddenly so no booking in advance for me.

Since the Cruise I am interested is in September (actually a B2B ), I have looked at the prices and I could not find any solo rate. Apparently solo cruisers are paying now the price for two passengers? 

Ivi

21 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Hi Ivi. I booked a couple of cruises on Quest for November (Spain intensive and transatlantic) and when I booked them in June I got 150% singles on both and additionally the LCV Quarterly 10% on the Spain one. 

Phil 

Thanks Phil. I remember there used to be a category “solo deals”. I do not find that anymore. How do we know now from the reduced rates?

Ivi

Edited by travelberlin

I found this list under the "Offers" tab on the UK site, but to be honest i just go through the booking process and see what the final figure is. I'll have an idea.  There were some 60% off second guest offers on other cruises. I don't find the solo list very complete. Sometimes there are solo deals on cruises that aren't listed. 

https://www.azamara.co.uk/find-a-journey#promo=9299&sort=date-asc

Phil 

• Like 1

The Quest Greece cruises this year appear to be 125% for singles which appears to be as good as it gets and covers a few cruises (but you are correct many other cruises are 200%)

I am on UK site but for 11th Sept OceanView as an example price for 2 passengers £2858 (£1429 each) and price for one passenger £1763

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 8:45 PM, Scots Caz said:

The Quest Greece cruises this year appear to be 125% for singles which appears to be as good as it gets and covers a few cruises (but you are correct many other cruises are 200%)

I am on UK site but for 11th Sept OceanView as an example price for 2 passengers £2858 (£1429 each) and price for one passenger £1763

Thanks, I have asked my TA to quote the Greece cruise for me and it was 200% unfortunately.

Ivi

6 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Thanks, I have asked my TA to quote the Greece cruise for me and it was 200% unfortunately.

Ivi

might be worth getting Azamara to quote (or another agent) Although my default is the UK site I can see on another US agent site a 25% single supplement for the 4 Quest September 2021 cruises

1 minute ago, Scots Caz said:

might be worth getting Azamara to quote (or another agent) Although my default is the UK site I can see on another US agent site a 25% single supplement for the 4 Quest September 2021 cruises

Ok thanks. I will try again.