From the Encore right now

farodeluzgirl

Disembarkation at Icy Strait Point ( Hoona Is) was a mess!

The prices of the drinks are higher ( a margarita a Long Island Ice tea $34). I regret not getting the drink package with this prices. 
So, I highly recommend the drink package because a single can of seltzer water with gratuity will cost you $3.60.

Service has being fantastic.

Food is outstanding.

we enjoyed Choir of Man tremendously.

9CCF46BD-98CC-47D0-8A99-A75C6A206260.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, farodeluzgirl said:

The prices of the drinks are higher ( a margarita a Long Island Ice tea $34). I regret not getting the drink package with this prices. 

The menus Bird posted shows a Long Island Tea $11 and a Margarita £13 how can this be?

Or typo? Did you mean $24 which would be right for those two drinks.

• Like 3

would like to hear how your upcoming visit to Ketchikan and the new WARD COVE experience will be.

I hear it was a bit of a nightmare on earlier cruise with the wait times for bus and overall experience at the dock that is 7 miles north of the city.

Do tell us how your day in Ketchikan pans out  (19th) in 2 days.

2 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

The menus Bird posted shows a Long Island Tea $11 and a Margarita £13 how can this be?

Or typo? Did you mean $24 which would be right for those two drinks.

If it was 24.00 for both, those are typical pricing for drinks. I was paying 20.00 for some cocktails in Vegas last week so 11-13 is pretty standard imho. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, farodeluzgirl said:

Disembarkation at Icy Strait Point ( Hoona Is) was a mess!

So, I highly recommend the drink package because a single can of seltzer water with gratuity will cost you $3.60.

Service has being fantastic.

Food is outstanding.

we enjoyed Choir of Man tremendously.

9CCF46BD-98CC-47D0-8A99-A75C6A206260.jpeg

Do you mean a margarita and a Long Island Iced Tea came out to 34.00 dollars total with the gratuity? This is why even with just a couple drinks per day, the drink package is worth it. Hope you have a great trip with good weather in spite of the unexpected drink price. The price is not surprising to some one from the Northeast like me, unfortunately 🍹🧉☺️

4 minutes ago, farodeluzgirl said:

The testing went smooth. It helped that I completed the sign up with Eurofins, which is the company conducting the testing.

You will swirl the swab on your nostrils yourself, and hand it back to the technician.

SO helpful to have you sharing your experience with us...!

Hope you don't mind my asking a couple more questions:

How long did you have to wait for the results...? 

And did you have your luggage with you while you went through this process...?  

I waited about 30 minutes for the results. I did not have the luggage with me, but there were some people with small carry ons with them. We handed our luggage in the Seattle airport to the NCL representative and I saw it in my cabin in early afternoon.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, farodeluzgirl said:

Let me clarify: the price of 1 margarita and 1 Long Island ice tea with gratuity was $34 on the first day.

They use one exit and they did not separate those going on a tour from those who did not on disembarkation. It was a real mess!

Did you upgrade / modify the alcohol in your drinks?  Almost all cocktails lusted are about $11.  (Trying to figure out pricing here,  it questioning your report)

Edited by alohayall

15 hours ago, Diane67B said:

Thanks for the review! Is it true that the have diffuser hair dryers in the cabins or did i misinterpret Birds post.

I didn't see a diffuser on the hair dryer pic that Bird posted? She had a pic of the back of the hair dryer.