NFL fans. Interesting

Bases5

As someone who was born in Dallas a month after the Cowboys were established I understand that I will always support them. What I don't understand is how they are the most valuable team in sports draw the biggest TV audiences etc.........why does everyone else still watch us we haven't won a playoff game since Lincoln was President? Each year we are picked to do great things and continue to fall well short. As a fan.......MAYBE THIS IS OUR YEAR!

27 minutes ago, gtouch said:

As someone who was born in Dallas a month after the Cowboys were established I understand that I will always support them. What I don't understand is how they are the most valuable team in sports draw the biggest TV audiences etc.........why does everyone else still watch us we haven't won a playoff game since Lincoln was President? Each year we are picked to do great things and continue to fall well short. As a fan.......MAYBE THIS IS OUR YEAR!

Cowboys have a large fan base from the 70's and 90's. And some of those people raised their kids to be Cowboys fans and so on. But as many Cowboys fans as there are, there are also just as many...if not more people who hate the Cowboys. Those people also watch just to see the Cowboys lose.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Cowboys have a large fan base from the 70's and 90's. And some of those people raised their kids to be Cowboys fans and so on. But as many Cowboys fans as there are, there are also just as many...if not more people who hate the Cowboys. Those people also watch just to see the Cowboys lose.

Which NFL team has the most fans nationwide?
the Dallas Cowboys
With 8.37 million fans, the Dallas Cowboys have the most followed National Football League team account on Facebook.
Facebook fans of National Football League teams as of September 2021 (in millions)

Which sports team sells the most merchandise?
Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys once again claim the top spot with a valuation of $5.7 billion, followed by the New York Yankees at $5.25 billion. The NBA's New York Knicks round out the top three at $5 billion.May 7, 2021

Well if we can't win we will just have to settle for Most popular and richest.......I would rather win personally.

8 minutes ago, gtouch said:
Which NFL team has the most fans nationwide?
the Dallas Cowboys
With 8.37 million fans, the Dallas Cowboys have the most followed National Football League team account on Facebook.
Facebook fans of National Football League teams as of September 2021 (in millions)

Which sports team sells the most merchandise?
Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys once again claim the top spot with a valuation of $5.7 billion, followed by the New York Yankees at $5.25 billion. The NBA's New York Knicks round out the top three at $5 billion.May 7, 2021

Well if we can't win we will just have to settle for Most popular and richest.......I would rather win personally.

The Jerry Jones is much better a business man than he is a football man. This year you don't have the defense.

Edited by Saint Greg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't know the ship setup, but I have worked for a place that had sunday ticket before. At that place each TV didn't have it's own directv connection. We had receivers programmed to channels. If receiver 1 was channel 1 and I set receiver one to the Chargers vs. 49ers. Every TV in the place could see the Chargers vs. 49ers on channel 1. We did not have enough receivers to program all of the noon games. So I would always leave a bad team that nobody in the area cared about like the Jets out. I don't know the carnival setup but if that's how they have it, they can only show as many games as they have receivers.

Thanks for the explanation. 😊

• Like 1