EZ-Air re-fare credit?

13cheermom

For anyone that has to do this, when you refared your EZ-Air flights and was to receive a refund of difference, did Princess automatically do this and apply back to cc?

And if so about how long did it take, just looking for reasonable amount of time to wait.  Had a situation last year where I waited and they never did until I called in to request it, didn't want to be in that loop again.  Thanks for any information!

1 hour ago, 13cheermom said:

For anyone that has to do this, when you refared your EZ-Air flights and was to receive a refund of difference, did Princess automatically do this and apply back to cc?

And if so about how long did it take, just looking for reasonable amount of time to wait.  Had a situation last year where I waited and they never did until I called in to request it, didn't want to be in that loop again.  Thanks for any information!

I just rebooked air & am due a $156 refund. I'm also interested in how efficiently Princess will handle it.  

2 minutes ago, 1965 said:

I just rebooked air & am due a $156 refund. I'm also interested in how efficiently Princess will handle it.  

So after being on hold for a lil over an hour, finally someone from air dept. said the refund is in processing right now.  I made these changes on Sunday night, so she said the system is supposed to go through and clear out any credits due, and to expect to see it processed within a week.  She also said if I don't see it then to call back.  Evidently the air dept. can't access credit card info. and process refund, just initiate it if it's just sitting there.  Good Luck with your refund!

• Like 1

In late July I refared EZAir, having made final payment a couple of weeks earlier.   TA advised I should see credit to my CC within a couple of weeks.  Nothing there after four weeks so requested TA to check with Princess.

Seems Princess decided to credit the TA's account !!  So TA now sending me a check.

• Thanks 1