Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

On 9/4/2021 at 11:31 AM, Saint Greg said:

That’s the worst airport bathroom I’ve ever seen. One urinal and two stalls. San Angelo does better than that and they only have one plane.

But did you try the Chinese Food? LOL 

On 12/12/2021 at 11:32 PM, Saint Greg said:

No I think I had a burger.

Next time try the Chinese.  They’ve been there forever and it is so, so good! The egg rolls are the best.  The burger place turns over all of the time.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CynCyn said:

Next time try the Chinese.  They’ve been there forever and it is so, so good! The egg rolls are the best.  The burger place turns over all of the time.

My primary objective was definitely beer and college football that day.

• 1 year later...
On 8/28/2021 at 9:08 AM, Saint Greg said:

I ordered an Uber for $7.59. I don’t want to be caught up in all that.

With an Uber, when you get to the port is there a specific line for Uber/Lyft traffic?  Or do you have to wait in a line with the folks parking in the parking garage?

On 9/4/2021 at 9:14 AM, Saint Greg said:

Lyft is $80 and Uber is $90. I saw this sign so I asked what they charge. It’s $30 for a shuttle and it’s on its way here now. So I bought that.

1207D678-187F-4568-A8E6-95BFC1BB52A0.jpeg

How long did you have to wait for the shuttle?  Did it go directly to Orlando, or did it make stops?

6 minutes ago, ciship said:

How long did you have to wait for the shuttle?  Did it go directly to Orlando, or did it make stops?

Direct. That time was a pretty long wait like 45 minutes. I just did it again last week. It was up to $40 and it was 25 minutes. You can find coverage of that here:

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, ciship said:

With an Uber, when you get to the port is there a specific line for Uber/Lyft traffic?  Or do you have to wait in a line with the folks parking in the parking garage?

We had to wait in line to get in the parking garage.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ciship said:

Saint Greg, I just went through all 103 + pages and never saw any food comments or photos of Pig & Anchor burnt ends, brisket, mac & cheese, etc....?  Looking forward to P & A food the most!  What did you think?

You won't find any Pig & Anchor lunches in my Mardi Gras or Celebration reviews. You won't find any MDR meals, Guys Burgers, or Blue Iguana either...I think I may have had one burrito due to an early excursion on Celebration. The reason for that is when I'm on the newer ships I try not to eat the things I can get on all of the older ships. I believe I ate the BBQ twice on Magic last week. I get the mac n cheese, beef, and andouille sausage.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You won't find any Pig & Anchor lunches in my Mardi Gras or Celebration reviews. You won't find any MDR meals, Guys Burgers, or Blue Iguana either...I think I may have had one burrito due to an early excursion on Celebration. The reason for that is when I'm on the newer ships I try not to eat the things I can get on all of the older ships. I believe I ate the BBQ twice on Magic last week. I get the mac n cheese, beef, and andouille sausage.

Do you have to get Parchedpig Brew in the Growler or can you get any type of beer in the Growler?????

GRAB A GROWLER
$49.75 | $18.50 TO REFILL
MAKE THE PIG PROUD WITH YOUR VERY OWN STRY -COLD GROWLER FILLED WITH 64 OZ OF YOUR FAVORITE PARCHEDPIG BREW

5 minutes ago, teddybeddy said:

Do you have to get Parchedpig Brew in the Growler or can you get any type of beer in the Growler?????

GRAB A GROWLER
$49.75 | $18.50 TO REFILL
MAKE THE PIG PROUD WITH YOUR VERY OWN STRY -COLD GROWLER FILLED WITH 64 OZ OF YOUR FAVORITE PARCHEDPIG BREW

I've never done that since I have cheers for my beers. But what you posted sounds like it's only for parched pig.

• 1 year later...