Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

49 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

5C008725-5FCA-4375-9894-B0C761486678.jpeg

That guitarist, Owen Stephen, is an amazing talent! We have been lucky to cruise with him two other times. Excited to cruise a third in October!

Edited by surfjock27
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

nah. there are people who would freak out if they knew I went to a movie alone. A 7 Day cruise? No way. That’s why there are no pictures of me, etc. it’s just them I’m hiding from, Not you. sometimes I have things scheduled two years In advance and they give me less than a week notice on something they expect me to be at. That’s what happened.

Greg, this is exactly the reason why I'm looking forward to retiring in a year. I took a week off earlier this year and had someone calling/texting me - even after they got my "out of office" e-mail message. 

I'm enjoying your trip, although Mardi Gras is probably too much for this point in our sailing experiences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Walking in the comedy club the comedy club host is dancing around I notice I don’t have my my mask on. I grab it. She asks how I’m doing. I say great. Just making sure my mask is thick enough and tight enough.

Edited by Saint Greg

17 minutes ago, nybumpkin said:

Greg, this is exactly the reason why I'm looking forward to retiring in a year. I took a week off earlier this year and had someone calling/texting me - even after they got my "out of office" e-mail message. 

I'm enjoying your trip, although Mardi Gras is probably too much for this point in our sailing experiences.

It’s big. I’m overwhelmed. You really need two weeks here. I’m going with the attitude of trying things I can’t get on panorama in October . With the exception of some guilty pleasures like the alchemy, steakhouse, and maybe a couple desserts.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s big. I’m overwhelmed. You really need two weeks here. I’m going with the attitude of trying things I can’t get on panorama in October . With the exception of some guilty pleasures like the alchemy, steakhouse, and maybe a couple desserts.

That's what I'm afraid of, may be too big for me.  I'm 15 minutes from Port Canaveral, originally wasn't interested in sailing MG but got a good deal and thought maybe I should try it out before dismissing the latest and greatest.  I have two bookings on MG then one on Magic.  I can have fun anywhere.  Your review is giving me ideas of where I'll want to spend my time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

That's what I'm afraid of, may be too big for me.  I'm 15 minutes from Port Canaveral, originally wasn't interested in sailing MG but got a good deal and thought maybe I should try it out before dismissing the latest and greatest.  I have two bookings on MG then one on Magic.  I can have fun anywhere.  Your review is giving me ideas of where I'll want to spend my time.

oh yeah If you live here you can get on anytime. That’s great.  Things like the MDR,’ steakhouse, guys burgers, blue iguana, pizza, seafood shack, and Cucina can be done on Magic so I’d do other things on Mardi Gras 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I guess we should do CVS and try to schedule another covid test at Orlando Airport for our October Panorama cruise.  We will definitely have a plan A and B to be sure we have results in time.

I am enjoying following along.  We will have to get a Mardi Gras cruise booked.  

Edited by Webecruzen