Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, Webecruzen said:

I guess we should do CVS and try to schedule another covid test at Orlando Airport for our October Panorama cruise.  We will definitely have a plan A and B to be sure we have results in time.

I am enjoying following along.  We will have to get a Mardi Gras cruise booked.  

That’s going to be interesting since panorama leaves from Long Beach.

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s going to be interesting since panorama leaves from Long Beach.

I’m hoping flying out of Orlando we can get a test. If not, will see if we can book one at LAX upon arrival.  Walmart near us in Florida also another option.  Did you have two or three tests before boarding the Mardi Gras?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Webecruzen said:

I’m hoping flying out of Orlando we can get a test. If not, will see if we can book one at LAX upon arrival.  Walmart near us in Florida also another option.  Did you have two or three tests before boarding the Mardi Gras?  

oh i got you. Flying out of Orlando. Yeah that’s good. I took two pcr tests and had a rapid scheduled at mco. Condsidered doing dfw instead of mco but Walmart came through.

I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

They are very proud of these storage ottomans that take the place of desk chairs. They have been demonstrated in several pre-cruise promo videos as though they are the first ones to come up with this stunning idea. I mean, they’re fine and all. They’re storage ottomans instead of a desk chair.

One week one family uses it for dirty clothes with skid marks piled right up to the lid and a week later another family uses the lid as a tray to eat off. What could possibly go wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Good show. No profanity. Totally improv based on the people in the front row. which means his 10:30’repeat won’t be repeat. I may go back 25 people in line. Think I’m to stop by the bathroom. Maybe grab a drink and come back.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

oh i got you. Flying out of Orlando. Yeah that’s good. I took two pcr tests and had a rapid scheduled at mco. Condsidered doing dfw instead of mco but Walmart came through. I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket. 

Confucius say: "man who afraid to put all items in basket not pick good basket"  😁 🏴‍☠️

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

One week one family uses it for dirty clothes with skid marks piled right up to the lid and a week later another family uses the lid as a tray to eat off. What could possibly go wrong? 

Yes that was my problem with it. I may have to use that as a chair and someone else put their nasty shoes up on it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Confucius say: "man who afraid to put all items in basket not pick good basket"  😁 🏴‍☠️

I would bet more people would trust cvs over Walmart. In my case they’d be way wrong.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

...I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket. 

5 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I would bet more people would trust cvs over Walmart. In my case they’d be way wrong.

After all that drinking how are you able to be so logical?  BTW, Confucius probably never said that.  LOVING your mix of photos and comments!!!

• Like 1

8 mins till showtime only 3 people in all of that space to my left. Several spots with room for two to my right. Room for three or four in a couple spots. I can stretch out both arms and not be within 3 feet of touching anyone.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

You mentioned the bathroom doors.  Are they the individual ones that are touch free and you swipe your hand over the green circle?  Just an fyi, the ladies were discovering that even if someone is in one of those, you can still swipe and the door will open.  I must have walked in on at least 3 ladies doing their thing and had to apologize and back out.  I learned not to use those particular types. lol  Not sure if it was an issue with the guys.  It was a big complaint in our FB groups. 

I can't remember if you drink coffee?  Just a tip, everyone goes to JavaBlue in the morning, you can get the same drinks at Bar Della Rosa.  I would go there and it would be empty.  Although now that there has been a few sailings, it might be just as crowded.

Maybe you already discovered this.  You can only push 3 buttons in the elevator.  If you push more, it will reset and need a do-over.  Its to stop kids from swiping and just selecting all of them.

And I agree you need 2 weeks to see the ship.  Once Heald was on board and showing his videos, I ended up booking a B2B.  😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruisin*tigger said:

You mentioned the bathroom doors.  Are they the individual ones that are touch free and you swipe your hand over the green circle?  Just an fyi, the ladies were discovering that even if someone is in one of those, you can still swipe and the door will open.  I must have walked in on at least 3 ladies doing their thing and had to apologize and back out.  I learned not to use those particular types. lol  Not sure if it was an issue with the guys.  It was a big complaint in our FB groups. 

I can't remember if you drink coffee?  Just a tip, everyone goes to JavaBlue in the morning, you can get the same drinks at Bar Della Rosa.  I would go there and it would be empty.  Although now that there has been a few sailings, it might be just as crowded.

Maybe you already discovered this.  You can only push 3 buttons in the elevator.  If you push more, it will reset and need a do-over.  Its to stop kids from swiping and just selecting all of them.

And I agree you need 2 weeks to see the ship.  Once Heald was on board and showing his videos, I ended up booking a B2B.  😄

Well I’m talking about the door to get in the bathrooms. I’m definitely not using any public bathroom stalls here. Fortunately I have that option.

I do drink coffee. I’ll check it out but I thought I heard Della Rosa didn’t open till 10’or something. Ill be waiting for javablue to open. I’ll be off of coffee on my second Bloody Mary by 10.

Good to know about the elevator.