West europe cruise offers - dont get it

Hi all. 
I just received an email from Royal caribbean

where is an offer of 2021 western mediterrian cruise (starts from 499€ per person and 649€ With balcony). I can see the same prices when I go to RC website but when I try to book the statetoom, then is shows that the price is in inside staterooms 850€ per person and with balcony it is up to 1050€. Am I missing something out here when I dont understand why the price aint same when you start to select the cabin and the floor etc..

Could it be you are looking at a different date? Says prices from, .. meaning maybe only one date that price, the rest are higher. How many pax are you putting in? Is it a gty rate or pick your cabin rate?

Without the date and ship very hard for anyone to say why.

… some of the text was missing. But when I choose the right date, on the next page it says different prices. So I dont get it why it changes and looks like this:

9A4D9F9A-AAE2-4602-B50A-ED976575ED12.png

Edited by danilija

When I choose the date 10.10. so then it goes to the page (my secend pic), and when I press continue, then it ask how many staterooms, how many passangers etc. I dont see that guarantee option at all. Even if I go til the end so still no:/

God damn it… I tried to rempve all the cookies etc and tried even an another device and still the same result. I am not able to temove the bogo60 anyhow. Even if I am not logged in, it gives me the same result. Guess there is no other option then just call..