Scarlet Lady - Onboard Menus

CanaryWharfCruiser

In case it's helpful for some people, here are some of the menus I was able to download on my recent Long Weekend trip on Scarlet Lady.

All of the bars I visited were also very happy to make almost any classic cocktail (so long as they had the ingredients) - and these were priced upwards of $9 (e.g., a basic margarita was $9, a basic sidecar or espresso martini was $10 - prices depended on what spirit base your wanted, e.g., a more premium manhattan was $13). I was really impressed with the quality of the drinks, especially the knowledge of cocktails!

For the restaurants, most of the menus cover what is offered at various times of the day (e.g., The Wake and Razzle Dazzle serve breakfast/brunch as well as dinner).

The Test Kitchen Menu.pdf Atlantic Club Bar.pdf The Loose Cannon Menu (Paper).pdf In Cabin Menu.pdf Razzle Dazzle Menu.pdf Extra Virgin Menu.pdf The Manor Menu.pdf On The Rocks.pdf Grounds Club Menu.pdf The Wake Menu.pdf Galley Menu.pdf Dock house Menu.pdf

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, CanaryWharfCruiser said:

In case it's helpful for some people, here are some of the menus I was able to download on my recent Long Weekend trip on Scarlet Lady.

All of the bars I visited were also very happy to make almost any classic cocktail (so long as they had the ingredients) - and these were priced upwards of $9 (e.g., a basic margarita was $9, a basic sidecar or espresso martini was $10 - prices depended on what spirit base your wanted, e.g., a more premium manhattan was $13). I was really impressed with the quality of the drinks, especially the knowledge of cocktails!

For the restaurants, most of the menus cover what is offered at various times of the day (e.g., The Wake and Razzle Dazzle serve breakfast/brunch as well as dinner).

The Test Kitchen Menu.pdf 135.9 kB · 15 downloads Atlantic Club Bar.pdf 808.56 kB · 11 downloads The Loose Cannon Menu (Paper).pdf 561.63 kB · 14 downloads In Cabin Menu.pdf 3.55 MB · 11 downloads Razzle Dazzle Menu.pdf 2.19 MB · 10 downloads Extra Virgin Menu.pdf 998.4 kB · 11 downloads The Manor Menu.pdf 386.68 kB · 15 downloads On The Rocks.pdf 717.16 kB · 8 downloads Grounds Club Menu.pdf 353.37 kB · 9 downloads The Wake Menu.pdf 1.42 MB · 12 downloads Galley Menu.pdf 1.41 MB · 11 downloads Dock house Menu.pdf 1.58 MB · 13 downloads

THANKS! -I have no problem opening on my mac. Just click on it, or right click and open in preview..

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

Talk about FALSE ADVERTISING. They promote all food included, however you look at some of the menus, and there are items that are NOT included....Can't trust Virgin Voyages...

all food included.jpg

Well, er yes...

This cost us and our companions  a supplement of $70.00 each...

1792943711_TheWake10SeafoodGrandPlateau.jpg.7dd95207a2fb387bd1b8815662251089.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2021 at 4:06 AM, CanaryWharfCruiser said:

Hi, I know this is an old post, but still its super helpful !  How were you able to download these and where ?

If you google VirginVoyages menus, there are many sites that show the menus and some restaurant reviews.  I don't want to get in trouble for posting a link here.  The current ads tend to say "most food included."  Some restaurants have one or two items with an upcharge--you won't go hungry if you don't order those items!

There is a $5 DELIVERY charge on room service which is waived if you order anything with a charge (like a beer, cocktail, coffee, tea, fresh squeezed juice) as part of your room service order.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cantgetin said:

There is a $5 DELIVERY charge on room service which is waived if you order anything with a charge (like a beer, cocktail, coffee, tea, fresh squeezed juice) as part of your room service order.

worth reiterating this - you order anything with a charge and that waives the fee.  so if you order a $3 espresso, you don't pay the fee AND you get an espresso!  fee is waived for rockstars too.

3 hours ago, cantgetin said:

If you google VirginVoyages menus, there are many sites that show the menus and some restaurant reviews. 

Thanks so much for the reply.  Yep, I've found those.  I'm hoping OP @CanaryWharfCruiser comes back and let's us know how they downloaded them.  The downloaded pdf's are so much clearer than pretty much anything I've been able to find online (since they're original document pdf downloads and not a picture of the menu).

45 minutes ago, angela12345 said:

Thanks so much for the reply.  Yep, I've found those.  I'm hoping OP @CanaryWharfCruiser comes back and let's us know how they downloaded them.  The downloaded pdf's are so much clearer than pretty much anything I've been able to find online (since they're original document pdf downloads and not a picture of the menu).

my favorite site for checking the menus has pdfs.   Eat Sleep Cruise has the 2021 menus but the only real change is that the B menu for Test Kitchen is not included (you don't want to eat that anyhow!)  A menu at Test Kitchen was OK, and we also had a couple items from the vegetarian menu which were OK...but the B menu was basically awful.  Other people will have different opinions.  There is another site that lists all the bar menus in pdf, sorry, I don't remember that one.

Here's what I'm talking about ... check out the difference in these two pdf's .....

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=869992&key=13dbe2aef485f457bb536089f4f5e5d6

https://eatsleepcruise.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Wake-Brunch-Menu.pdf

The first is an original document (likely direct from Virgin) and is very crisp and clear.  If it doesn't open from my link, just click on The Wake menu from above.  The second from eat sleep cruise is some other something (scan, picture, or whatever) than was then converted to pdf.  That's why the quality isn't very good.  

That's why I was trying to find out where/how OP got their downloads.

Edited by angela12345

10 hours ago, angela12345 said:

Here's what I'm talking about ... check out the difference in these two pdf's .....

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=869992&key=13dbe2aef485f457bb536089f4f5e5d6 1.42 MB · 223 downloads

https://eatsleepcruise.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Wake-Brunch-Menu.pdf

The first is an original document (likely direct from Virgin) and is very crisp and clear.  If it doesn't open from my link, just click on The Wake menu from above.  The second from eat sleep cruise is some other something (scan, picture, or whatever) than was then converted to pdf.  That's why the quality isn't very good.  

That's why I was trying to find out where/how OP got their downloads.

it may have been a print-to-pdf from each menu's website (pdf) while onboard. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

worth reiterating this - you order anything with a charge and that waives the fee.  so if you order a $3 espresso, you don't pay the fee AND you get an espresso!  fee is waived for rockstars too.

Correct....sorry if I confused the issue by giving examples of things with charges.  One problem with room service if you are not a coffee drinker--if you order soup or tea, it comes as the solids/tea leaves in one container and the hot broth/water in a thermos type container.  They do not separate those that are used for coffee from those that are used for other things, so the tea water or soup broth smells and tastes like coffee.  I couldn't come up with a solution for the soup broth, so ended up placing that in the containers to return, but sprinkled the veges on my salad!  The premium tea that I ordered (in lieu of delivery charge), I saved till I could get a cup of fresh, hot water from the Grounds Club the next day.  Hot water is also available at The Galley.