Are Inside Balcony Rooms Getting Switched?

40 minutes ago, ADunk said:

Someone on our cruise on Allure on 9/12 said they got moved. We are in CP with our travel companions nextdoor so hopefully we dont get bumped!

Do you know what category they got moved to? Was it oceanview balcony or a higher category? We have Central Park Balcony for our next cruise.

11 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Do you know what category they got moved to? Was it oceanview balcony or a higher category? We have Central Park Balcony for our next cruise.

Sounds like it was a like for like cabin so probably the same category 

20 minutes ago, ADunk said:

Sounds like it was a like for like cabin so probably the same category 

We don't go till the end of January on the Oasis so that will give time to see what is happening with others. Let me know if you end up getting moved and to what type of room.

Got an email on 8/23 directly from RCI reservations that we no longer held our Cat 2D on the Oasis on the 9/12 sailing from Bayonne. Called my TA and was told through RCI that our cabin was no longer ours due to CDC spacing of cabins. We would be notified in a week as to where we were going to be located. We'll contemplate our next move as it gets closer.

34 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Got an email on 8/23 directly from RCI reservations that we no longer held our Cat 2D on the Oasis on the 9/12 sailing from Bayonne. Called my TA and was told through RCI that our cabin was no longer ours due to CDC spacing of cabins. We would be notified in a week as to where we were going to be located. We'll contemplate our next move as it gets closer.

Would love to know what you get once you find out.

1 minute ago, broadwaycam said:

Would love to know what you get once you find out.

I'll hopefully post the answer. Very frustrating after I picked out a certain cabin, NOT let the cruise line pick it for me and payed more $. 

• Like 1

We were on Allure last week. There were a few Boardwalk cabins with guests that I saw. I do think that RCCL was doing some spacing and grouping which makes sense. Our 5 cabins did get moved, but all were moved to be together as booked, but a different deck. Make sure your reservations are linked and they will remain together.

10 hours ago, flamingos said:

Hopefully, if your reservations are linked, you won't be separated.

Didn't happen for my group on the Oasis for the 9/12 sailing from Bayonne. With four cabins one party is on deck 6, then 7, then 11, then 12. The RCI Group Department, Supervisor did absolutely nothing except cause more aggravation by moving guests around from being in a close cluster to everywhere. The two plus hour phone call was in vain. I hope others will be lucky enough to be able to keep their cabins where they paid to have them.

27 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Didn't happen for my group on the Oasis for the 9/12 sailing from Bayonne. With four cabins one party is on deck 6, then 7, then 11, then 12. The RCI Group Department, Supervisor did absolutely nothing except cause more aggravation by moving guests around from being in a close cluster to everywhere. The two plus hour phone call was in vain. I hope others will be lucky enough to be able to keep their cabins where they paid to have them.

I am so sorry to hear that.  😞