Equinox Sept 26

Sascol

I am curious about others on this sailing. Our boarding time was assigned at 2:30. Has ANYONE received an earlier slot?  I’m wondering if this is the earliest or if down the road it may be an option for me to move into an earlier slot if any open up. 

For the 8/5 and 8/17 cruises on Equinox.    I initially got a 1:30 slot when I checked in.   I booked after final payment so many of the slots may have been taken.  

I checked back after a week and all time slots were open, so I re-select a 11:30 slot.

8 hours ago, Sascol said:

I am curious about others on this sailing. Our boarding time was assigned at 2:30. Has ANYONE received an earlier slot?  I’m wondering if this is the earliest or if down the road it may be an option for me to move into an earlier slot if any open up. 

We have a 1:00 boarding time,

14 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

For the 8/5 and 8/17 cruises on Equinox.    I initially got a 1:30 slot when I checked in.   I booked after final payment so many of the slots may have been taken.  

I checked back after a week and all time slots were open, so I re-select a 11:30 slot.

When you say you checked back, where are you referencing? Is this on the website, in the app, or by calling celebrity? Thank you