Regal Princess - Full Boarding Process at Southampton, England.

luv2cruzuk

It was so good to be back on Princess…. It’s been about 5 years and as soon as I stepped onboard, I felt at home!! 

Please take a look, like and subscribe for more content coming very soon, including a food vlog and a full ship tour!

You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram.

Upcoming cruises in 2021- Sky Princess, P&O Iona, Anthem of the Seas, Celebrity Silhouette, Queen Elizabeth and Carnival Mardi Gras

See you up on deck!

Also, take a look at this 3D Interactive Cabin tour, is this something you would find useful? If there’s interest, then we may introduce it alongside our YouTube channel. I think people might find it useful to be able to walk around the room, including the bathroom etc. Let me know what you think. PS. This video is just to give you a rough idea of what it might be like.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, luv2cruzuk said:

It was so good to be back on Princess…. It’s been about 5 years and as soon as I stepped onboard, I felt at home!! 

Please take a look, like and subscribe for more content coming very soon, including a food vlog and a full ship tour!

Upcoming cruises in 2021- Sky Princess, P&O Iona, Anthem of the Seas, Celebrity Silhouette, Queen Elizabeth and Carnival Mardi Gras

See you up on deck!

Also, take a look at this 3D Interactive Cabin tour, is this something you would find useful? If there’s interest, then we may introduce it alongside our YouTube channel. I think people might find it useful to be able to walk around the room, including the bathroom etc. Let me know what you think. PS. This video is just to give you a rough idea of what it might be like.

Once again thanks  for this. One question do they send the results to one mobile or do we need a mobile for each passenger?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, luv2cruzuk said:

See you up on deck!

great video thanks.

What time did you arrive at the testing in respect to your boarding time can I ask?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alcairns said:

Once again thanks  for this. One question do they send the results to one mobile or do we need a mobile for each passenger?

Hi, they can send to 1 device if that’s all you have. So no problem with just the 1 mobile.

Have a good cruise and thanks for watching.

David

2 hours ago, rattla said:

great video thanks.

What time did you arrive at the testing in respect to your boarding time can I ask?

Hi, the boarding time is basically your ‘testing’ time. So aim to arrive at the test centre, as per your boarding time. That’s what we did, give or take 10 minutes.

Thanks for watching.

David

Great video👍 I watched your Britannia video and so I was prepared for a long wait. luckily on the 17th Aug we were the only ship to leave we arrived at the testing sight at 11am (would have missed the entrance had I not seen your Britannia video) they had already started testing and we were in the terminal waiting to board at 11:45am.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jojo1966 said:

Does anyone know whether when you park at Triangle parking...you do the drive through testing as well but just park your car elsewhere after testing...or do you park at triangle and then do testing as a walk on?? Thanks 

People who have parked at Triangle seem to walk to the terminal testing if they embark from Ocean. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 4:56 PM, jojo1966 said:

Does anyone know whether when you park at Triangle parking...you do the drive through testing as well but just park your car elsewhere after testing...or do you park at triangle and then do testing as a walk on?? Thanks 

This is where we parked yesterday. Parked car and walked over to the test site at the terminal. From the minute we left the car to the minute we got to board was about an hour in total. 

We are due to sail on the sky in 5.5 weeks and it will be interested to see how long that one takes.