100% Cabin Occupancy?

bbtablet

The Queen Mary 2 Caribbean cruise starting in early January 2022 is currently showing most categories as fully booked.

Does that mean that every cabin in these categories is occupied, OR does anyone know whether Cunard are still applying their stated policy of sailing with less than full capacity as one of their responses to the COVID issue, meaning that at least a percentage of the cabins will in fact be, and remain, empty, in the interest of passenger safety?

Our travel agent advised us that the ship was expected to be partial occupied during our sailing.

Some for the precaution COVID cabins to isolate passengers/crews if ill.

We have to see how Cunard proceeds with there precautions down the line.

6 hours ago, Electra 7 said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows what the Queen Elizabeth ship occupancy is expected to be in November 2021??

I'm afraid no one on here can give you a definite answer, it all depends if and when we ( Cunard) can get back to some sense of normal. 

For the time being for all future itineraries Cunard will sail at a reduced occupancy, until the present climate changes for the better. 

Electra 7:  I asked the same question on QE the week before last week of someone who seemed important but I can’t remember who they were! This is cos I asked lots of questions of different people!  I was told the cabin occupancy was expected to be progressively ramped up to between 90-100% by mid November.