Earliest check-in times for Magic

DallasGuy75219

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Can anyone on the restarted Magic cruises report what the earliest available check-in times have been?  Need to book a shuttle before they're sold out but don't want to arrive before I can check in.

Thank you!

The earliest for us was 10:30, but we were able to select that because of being a Platinum, you need to check in when you are able to online, and it will give you your selection that is available, if you are a plat or Diamond, you get to select two days earlier than the other guest. 

9 minutes ago, hurricane0226 said:

The earliest for us was 10:30, but we were able to select that because of being a Platinum, you need to check in when you are able to online, and it will give you your selection that is available, if you are a plat or Diamond, you get to select two days earlier than the other guest. 

Thank you.  I'm Diamond so will be able to check in two days early.

We just got off on Saturday. My Mom is Platinum so we were also able to check in two days early. The earliest check in appt. is 10:30-11. We did arrive to the port earlier (about 9:45) and were able to walk right into the terminal. Check in was the smoothest we’ve ever had and we were on the ship by 11:10 (our boarding zone was A02). 

• Like 1