NCL Star cabin 12532 or 12032

sarar

We've stayed on 12 although forward.  Overall a great deck and close to pool, buffet, and bar up a flight.  I have seen some reports, including from GamblinRose, of issues with chairs being moved by crew early in the a.m. in that area.  Also heard of some reports of noise from those using the track above those rooms towards the back closer to the pool area.

Oh, and it used to be the port side was for smoking down by the pool so potential for that on too.

We stayed in #12530 back in 2019, so next door to the rooms you asked about. No issues with smoke - the smoking area is upstairs on the left hand side of the bar. If there is bad weather then you can smoke down on deck 12, left side, but #12032 is at least 15 yards inside the doors to the sundeck. No issues with noise either - the library is right outside these rooms, but the doors are very heavy, and we never noticed noise from the sundeck above. The room is huge, we loved it. 

• 9 months later...

Not in those specific cabins but I have had other cabins in the area. That forward part of deck 12 is very quiet and less traveled from my experience … Been many times on the Star … it’s my goto.