HSBC account included Travel insurance ?

wallis7219

Hello 

We are due to go on a couple of Seacations in September .

trying to get HSBC to confirm their travel Insurance aspects cover will cover the requirements that the Cruise lines are demanding currently, is proving to be somewhat tricky!

Has anyone sailed with any Cunard, Princess P and O with HSBC included account insurance? 

Really don’t want to get to the port and they say it does not cover the requirement.

just looking for a bit of peace of mind, as I think it does but, but trying to get someone from HSBC to confirm this is beyond me currently? 

Just looking for any confirmation of other people’s experience with insurance requirements ?

Thanks

Gary

23 minutes ago, wallis7219 said:

Hello 

We are due to go on a couple of Seacations in September .

trying to get HSBC to confirm their travel Insurance aspects cover will cover the requirements that the Cruise lines are demanding currently, is proving to be somewhat tricky!

Has anyone sailed with any Cunard, Princess P and O with HSBC included account insurance? 

Really don’t want to get to the port and they say it does not cover the requirement.

just looking for a bit of peace of mind, as I think it does but, but trying to get someone from HSBC to confirm this is beyond me currently? 

Just looking for any confirmation of other people’s experience with insurance requirements ?

Thanks

Gary

I used it on MSC without problem, different cruise line but........

If you follow this link and click "ask Aviva for confirmation of cover" you will get a confirmation that covers staycations and cruise ships, I don't know what you are looking for but I suspect this confirmation will provide what you need, it did for me on MSC.

https://www.hsbc.co.uk/insurance/products/premier-travel/

• 3 weeks later...