Carnival Panorama update for current cruise

DAllenTCY

Just announced by the Captain, we will stop in Cabo San Lucas tomorrow from 7 am to 4 pm and then proceed to Puerto Vallarta on Wednesday 10 am - 7 pm.

Due to this change, the ship is now expecting to return to Long Beach at 8 am on Saturday.

David

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DAllenTCY said:

Just announced by the Captain, we will stop in Cabo San Lucas tomorrow from 7 am to 4 pm and then proceed to Puerto Vallarta on Wednesday 10 am - 7 pm.

Due to this change, the ship is now expecting to return to Long Beach at 8 am on Saturday.

David

Your post would be more helpful if you noted what the original schedule was. As posted it doesn't mean anything.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DAllenTCY said:

David

Thanks for that update - guess our embark on 9/4 won't be as delayed as we thought!!

4 minutes ago, DAllenTCY said:

David

I have no idea what the original itinerary was, or if this was the only change? I've always wanted to visit Cabo Wabo since Sammy Hagar fell in love with the place. I spent a week in Puerto Vallarta and loved it. However, that was so long ago I don't know if it still counts.

Just now, mondello said:

So, is just getting the ship back on schedule the change OP was referring to?

I'm thinking that the port changes, or port hour changes he is referring to have something to do with a mix of the propulsion issue and Hurricane Nora.

But the ship arriving in Long Beach at 8:00am is the piece that I'm interested in, lol.

• Like 2

Just now, ScottsSweetie said:

I'm thinking that the port changes, or port hour changes he is referring to have something to do with a mix of the propulsion issue and Hurricane Nora.

But the ship arriving in Long Beach at 8:00am is the piece that I'm interested in, lol.

Yeah, I couldn't tell if they switched ports, added one or what.