1 day to go... still no cabin

Call them...we once booked a last minute cruise on Navi and we didn't get the assignment until I called RCCL in the car passing the first gate into the terminal area!  It was fun!

Edited by BecciBoo

1 minute ago, BecciBoo said:

Call them...we once booked a last minute cruise on Navi and we didn't get the assignment until I called RCCL in the car passing the first gate into the terminal area!  It was fun!

I called many times... there is a rude persone who can say only " talk with your agency"

2 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

What can you do? Stop worrying about it. It'll be a big surprise when you get to the pier for check in.

so I can go to the pier without a cabin??

Of course you can, keep in mind that once onboard you can go to guest services and request a different location same catagory if you don't like where they put you, but at terminal the check in agents will tell you where your cabin is.  When you check your bags just tell the porter you don't know, he'll hook you up.

If you used an outside TA  they cannot help you, contractually, you are bound to the TA until you board.

2 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Of course you can, keep in mind that once onboard you can go to guest services and request a different location same catagory if you don't like where they put you, but at terminal the check in agents will tell you where your cabin is.  When you check your bags just tell the porter you don't know, he'll hook you up.

If you used an outside TA  they cannot help you, contractually, you are bound to the TA until you board.

ok thanks for the suggestions, so I will do like you say. 

5 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

BTW, why haven't you called your TA?

for sure, and He called many times the commercial agent of RCCL, but he didn't give any informations.
 during the reservation I got many problems:
- Amministrative problems, RCCL didn't registered my payments of the cruise
- Problem with portal login
- Cancellations of products bought in the cruise planner, without any advice
- The app onboard will not work ( received an email by rccl )
- Missing Refunds of a past cruise that was cancelled.

I got many problems and 0 apologies from RCCL, so when I will be onboard I will go immediately to the guest services for complain

Edited by Kamehameah

1 minute ago, Kamehameah said:

I got many problems and 0 apologies from RCCL, so when I will be onboard I will go immediately to the guest services for complain

No offense, but this won't actually net you anything other than frustration on your end as well as on the guest services end. The guest services agents don't control RCCL booking or corporate. They handle whatever is onboard. If you're booked through a travel agent they should be taking care of all the administrative issues, FCC, etc.

• Like 5

With honey, right?  The nicer the interaction, the better the result.  Sounds like a clusterfudge, but I assure you, in 25 years and over 25 cruises, they have given us exceptional service. Keep trying and chin up.  They really do want you to be happy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rbschultz said:

No offense, but this won't actually net you anything other than frustration on your end as well as on the guest services end. The guest services agents don't control RCCL booking or corporate. They handle whatever is onboard. If you're booked through a travel agent they should be taking care of all the administrative issues, FCC, etc.

and my travel did anything possible, during the last 2 month.  I'm really disappointed about Royal agents that didn't apogologies for the problems!
Talk with the guest services is just because I hope they will take note all my complains and maybe show to the right office. I know the gs don't control bookings... 

18 minutes ago, rbschultz said:

No offense, but this won't actually net you anything

I respectfully disagree, we have had many issues dealt with after boarding by guest services with more than stellar outcomes, including new room assignments.  They do refer you to Corporate with money/booking issues, but can help with onboard issues like cabin location,  We were once moved from an inside cabin to a balcony just because the cleaning team kept waking us above our cabin...public restroom, and they were making a rukus every morning about 3.  We asked to be moved to another interior, but  we ended up on deck 12 balcony.  It never hurts to ask.

Edited by BecciBoo

2 minutes ago, Kamehameah said:

and my travel did anything possible, during the last 2 month.  I'm really disappointed about Royal agents that didn't apogologies for the problems!
Talk with the guest services is just because I hope they will take note all my complains and maybe show to the right office. I know the gs don't control bookings... 

Contractually, they cannot even speak to you about your booking, you must go through your TA.

4 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

With honey, right?  The nicer the interaction, the better the result.  Sounds like a clusterfudge, but I assure you, in 25 years and over 25 cruises, they have given us exceptional service. Keep trying and chin up.  They really do want you to be happy.

For sure I just wanna talk with gs to express all the problems before the cruise. I hope they will bring to the right office attention.

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Have you checked in and tried to decode the SetSail pass barcode? The last five digits should be your cabin number.

sure i did, no luck.  my numbers are nonsense  374687420--gty

Edited by Kamehameah

Just now, Kamehameah said:

sure i did, no luck.  my number are no sense  374687420--gty

Then you are in for a surprise at the pier - folks getting their assignment on sail day is rare but part of the deal booking a GTY.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kamehameah said:

I'll leave on 2 September on Harmony from Civitavecchia.

I booked a gty cabin.... but I still don't have a cabin

what I can do??

just curious what category of gty ?  Suite, Balcony, OV, inside?

Just now, Kamehameah said:

Inside cabin

there is a 7420 inside cabin.   Is it possible Biker’s tip works with last 4 numbers also, for your cruise?

let us know what you end up with, and have a wonderful cruise  ! !