Carnival Check In

Houst

If you have multiple bookings available to access on your account can you hurry and pick everyone's boarding time or is there a bunch of other things that need to be filled out at first? I also assume you can access the bookings at midnight eastern 14 days before sailing?

TIA

41 minutes ago, Houst said:

If you have multiple bookings available to access on your account can you hurry and pick everyone's boarding time or is there a bunch of other things that need to be filled out at first? I also assume you can access the bookings at midnight eastern 14 days before sailing?

TIA

yes you can skip everything say skip for now go to boarding time select time then come back and fill everything out. it opens at midnight central time. i did it last week no problem

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DAVLIB007 said:

yes you can skip everything say skip for now go to boarding time select time then come back and fill everything out. it opens at midnight central time. i did it last week no problem

Midnight Eastern time, at least for Florida sailings.  So maybe midnight Central for Texas sailings?

2 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Midnight Eastern time, at least for Florida sailings.  So maybe midnight Central for Texas sailings?

No its 11 pm texas time.

OP no rush as some who logged in at 14 days still got the 1030 time slot. I was 16 days, but we didnt take all the 1030 times. Must be a ton of A01, and A02 groups. 

16 minutes ago, matt1119 said:

I checked in at the first possible minute for non Dia/Pla and got 1pm as the earliest time on the Panorama.

Your cabin will be ready when you board, most likely. I don't even check out of my hotel until 11:00 or noon, after breakfast. I'd rather be last off the ship than first on. Next year we'll be first on and last off for our B2B.

26 minutes ago, excitedcruiser said:

So just to make sure I understand. It says check in on sept 2nd for my cruise. So I need to do my check in tonight at 11pm? I’m in Oklahoma. 

You don't "need" to unless you want to secure an early check-in time slot