The Verandah Restaurant - QE

MamaDG

Good afternoon everyone - I’m hoping for some advice - my family board the QE tomorrow and I was hoping to add Dinner at the Steakhouse onto their ship account for them as a surprise. 

Does anyone know if it’s possible for me to do it on their behalf & if so the best way to do this? 

Thought it was worth asking before sitting on hold on the phone to Cunard or their TA.

Many thanks in advance 😊

Go to the restaurant and book when you board (if that is still possible)! Otherwise it will be via the new app. If you book by name this way, it will probably show up on their account. All new just now.

I will also be joining QE tomorrow, 🤞after the COVID test!

3 minutes ago, LadyL1 said:

Go to the restaurant and book when you board (if that is still possible)! Otherwise it will be via the new app. If you book by name this way, it will probably show up on their account. All new just now.

I will also be joining QE tomorrow, 🤞after the COVID test!

Just to say, LadyL1  Ditch that blessed app thing as soon as you get onboard😉   no need for it, get back to the old fashioned way of interacting face to face with the crew members. I didn't bother with it the other week, still received tip top personal service  without the bother of scrolling back and forth on a gadget.

To be honest,  I couldn't see the point of it other than perhaps checking my onboard balance. This 'My Voyage' gadget thingy is still in its infancy at the moment, I expect it will be more useful when the new ship is in service with her additional/several alternative dining venues.😉  

Bon Voyage 🥂 have a wonderful cruise, all crew members are so excited to see their seasoned Cunarders back onboard , everyone is enthusiastic and smiling.    

• Like 1

I interpreted @MamaDG's question the same as @Host Hattie did.

I don't know if you can purchase a gift voucher specifically for the Verandah restaurant, but Cunard's "Gifts and little luxuries" brochure does contain this entry.

Dining Credit from $10
The ideal gift for real foodies, use in any of our speciality restaurants.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 2

@Host Hattie & @bluemarble yes you are correct - I’m not travelling with them. I’ll get on the phone to Cunard then and see if I can sort out a gift voucher for their cabin.

Thanks so much for the replies - very much appreciated 😊

@LadyL1 I shall keep my fingers crossed for you as well as my family with your covid tests 🤞🤞 hope you all have a fabulous time! 🥂🥂

• Like 2