Eurodam Sept 12 Marghera

NavArch64

2 minutes ago, NavArch64 said:

Eurodam will berth at the PSA VECON container terminal in Marghera at 0600 Sept 12 2021 to disembark guests and then embark guests .... see picture ... according to industry (Seatrade and PSA) sources ....

image.png.1ac9c3adfe27a9b58fea0f68bbb325cc.png

Thanks for the info.  Doesn’t look pretty but so glad we have a place to go!

HAL may have to see how this works on Sept 12 before finalizing plans for later arrivals in the Venice area. As I have mentioned here, we disembarked Eurodam at the Blount Island container terminal in Jacksonville Florida on Oct 27, 2012 during Hurricane Sandy on a repositioning voyage from Quebec City. Anything is possible.

Edited by NavArch64
  • Like 1

I arrive on the Eurodam at Marghera on sep 12. It’s the industrial port of Venice. The HAL has notified us that those with a transfer to Venice Airport will be transported directly to the airport. All others will be bused to the Venice cruise terminal . No private transportation is allowed in the Marghera port . I guess embarkation for the sep 12 cruise will take place at the Venice Cruise Terminal and then they will bus you to Marghera.

The train journey time between Athens Airport (ATH) and Piraeus is around 1h and covers a distance of around 48 km. The fastest train normally takes 1h. Operated by Greek Railways (OSE), the Athens Airport (ATH) to Piraeus train service departs from Athens International Airport and arrives in Piraeus.

3 hours ago, NavArch64 said:

To Cruising-along ... From the Port of Piraeus website ....

B TERM KANELLOS EURODAM 9378448 9/23/2021 7:00 9/24/2021 17:00 ΕMBARKATION

53 minutes ago, NavArch64 said:

I thought that someone asked about the Sept 23/24 call of Eurodam at Piraeus. Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

You didn't misunderstand, I should have said we don't know yet where we will be disembarking at the end of our cruise (Oct. 18).  Sorry, my error, I will blame it on not enough coffee when I posted 😉  Thank you for your help. 🙂  

4 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

You didn't misunderstand, I should have said we don't know yet where we will be disembarking at the end of our cruise (Oct. 18).  Sorry, my error, I will blame it on not enough coffee when I posted 😉  Thank you for your help. 🙂  

We changed our flight on the 18th to a latter flight.