FCC?

Jacble1214

My cruise got cancelled today and I chose the FCC.  Since this is my first cancellation how long does it take to receive the cruise credit?  Will it be sent as an email? Does it show up on in your online account?  I searched cruises after I chose the cruise credit and found one I want but want to use the cruise credit.  I tried calling Carnival and received a message that they were very busy and try again later.  Click...the phone hung up.  

• Like 1

might try

31 minutes ago, Jacble1214 said:

My cruise got cancelled today and I chose the FCC.  Since this is my first cancellation how long does it take to receive the cruise credit?  Will it be sent as an email? Does it show up on in your online account?  I searched cruises after I chose the cruise credit and found one I want but want to use the cruise credit.  I tried calling Carnival and received a message that they were very busy and try again later.  Click...the phone hung up.  

Might trying using a PVP. we used ours after several cancelation, and she was able to book a diffrent cruise for us using the credit.

I called to rebook mine this afternoon and surprisingly had a very short wait.  Unfortunately the agent wasn't able to transfer my payment from my cancelled cruise to the new one b/c the original was booked under my name and the new one under my husband's, so she had to send me to the escalations department.  I waited on hold for about an hour before someone answered and they took care of it within a few minutes, and also applied my OBC to the new booking.

1 hour ago, Jacble1214 said:

Just call Carnival and rebook. Tell them you just had your cruise cancelled and you want to use your FCC.