Is there a better dining time?

mmboogie107

I actually dislike both times ... or should I say, I'm never satisfied with either choice.

1. If I choose early dining I'm always mad that it's so nice out and I've got to get ready for dinner (around 4:30) while everyone is still on deck enjoying the pool and the sun :D

2. If I choose late dining I'm always mad that by the time I'm done eating (around 10pm) I'm so tired I'm ready for bed :D

We are looking forward to the Personal Choice offered by Princess for our July cruise. We'll see how that works. We have cruised NCL and Freestyle but we were on a ship that was not built with Freestyle in mind and it showed :(

For my wife and I, 1st seating is the choice.

We are not night people, eat early at home, and if we had 2nd seating, we might fall asleep during dessert; we surely would disturb other passengers in the show lounge with our snoring.

We also prefer early seating. It has never created any real problem for us with regard to shore excursions and getting back on time. Many sailings are at 5:00, so we're back on board in plenty of time to get refreshed before dinner. Even when sailaway is at 6:00, around the time first seating begins, we still have the time we need. It's just our preference.

Archived