NCL and Canadians with Mixed Vaccines

scoobiewife

On 9/14/2021 at 9:03 AM, ilovetotravel1977 said:

I was watching JJ Cruise's live feed the other day and they noted how NCL is allowing the mixed MRNA vaccines.  They said they "heard" through the grapevine that Royal and Celebrity might be following suit shortly. I mean, do they want to lose all that business to NCL? I highly doubt it.  I am sure that is coming down the pipes in the coming weeks.

Celebrity and Royal are now accepting mixed mRNA vaccines.

• If a guest has already received two mRNA vaccines in mixed series at a minimum interval of 28 days, the CDC will consider that individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CruiserRob said:

Celebrity and Royal are now accepting mixed mRNA vaccines.

• If a guest has already received two mRNA vaccines in mixed series at a minimum interval of 28 days, the CDC will consider that individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

This is great news! As we have one person in our party with two different mRNA vaccines who is worried he might not be able to cruise.  

However on Royal's website it still says they are not allowing people with mixed mRNA vaccines.  Where are you reading that the mixed vaccines are accepted?

2 hours ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

This is great news! As we have one person in our party with two different mRNA vaccines who is worried he might not be able to cruise.  

However on Royal's website it still says they are not allowing people with mixed mRNA vaccines.  Where are you reading that the mixed vaccines are accepted?

https://news.paxeditions.com/news/cruise/royal-caribbean-group-says-yes-mixed-pfizermoderna-vaccines-us-sailings

• Like 1