Urgent Care rapid antigen acceptable?

CVS, but I don’t think it matters where. Since I had a botched test my backup was a walk-in clinic in Miami the morning of the cruise and confirmed with a telephone call that results would be available within 20 minutes. CVS came through with an opening the day before and I stayed at the Minute Clinic until I got my results. 

We got a rapid test locally before we left on our trip on Ovation last month and we used our Urgent Care. They printed us a hard copy and we breezed through check in.

Also, our insurance was accepted, so I don’t know why people say it’s not covered. We had no probation all and pain nothing.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Urgent care tests are acceptable.  the problem is they will not do it for travel on your insurance.  they require a 175.00 payment before you even start filling out paperwork.

The urgent care near me do not charge, they bill insurance even for travelers.

43 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

The urgent care near me do not charge, they bill insurance even for travelers.

Ya I was surprised when I called to ask about their policy fir Covid tests. They said the minute you mention the test is for travel they treat as not billable to insurance. They said we could schedule or walk in and wait for 175.00 per test.

we scheduled two antigen tests(free) for next Friday with our local CVS. We fly out the next morning and board oasis on the 19th. If all goes well.

• Like 1