No more mailed luggage tags

39august

1 minute ago, jagoffee said:

Thank you.  I see that now.  I was a little surprised that the tags did not include our names.  Now I know that I was getting the correct tags.

Just went and looked at what i downloaded. and my doesn't have a name either. Guess i didn't notice.  You have to write it on top.

Edited by conodor
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Thank you.  I see that now.  I was a little surprised that the tags did not include our names.  Now I know that I was getting the correct tags.

One more thing. i think your original question was do you have to print everything.  FYI:  if you want to print 1 page of a document.  there should be a setting when you go to print  it will say someting like pages "1-15"   if the tags were on page 11.  change that over to 11

that will only print that 1 page of the doc.  like a lot of my E doc. i won't print all the pages. just the ones i want.  

Just now, conodor said:

One more thing. i think your original question was do you have to print everything.  FYI:  if you want to print 1 page of a document.  there should be a setting when you go to print  it will say someting like pages "1-15"   if the tags were on page 11.  change that over to 11

that will only print that 1 page of the doc.  like a lot of my E doc. i won't print all the pages. just the ones i want.  

Yes, in my case I just printed several copies of page 28.  (Where the tags were located on my edocs)

Thanks