Prima Itineraries Past Late 2023?

Hºoºwie

10 hours ago, Hºoºwie said:

Any clue when these will be released? other ships' itineraries are out there to book but not Prima after late 2023.

Last sailing is in September ending on October 1.

I am booked on that sailing and if I were to bet on it, the next sailing will be the transatlantic. That is based on 2022.  

I along with many others am waiting for it.

Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hºoºwie said:

i was hoping they repeat the NY to Galveston that does the ABC islands in the southern carib like in oct 2022; that is the exact cruise i was looking for whether in late 23 or sometime in 2024 but it might be a one-off;

Yes, we are booked on the 11 Day Galveston to Miami that includes the ABC islands.  I'm wondering if they will continue to use Galveston with these interesting itineraries.

Some of the news coverage I read indicated that NCL is in talks with the Galveston Port Authority to start sailing regularly from that port.  I'm guessing with the new RCL terminal nearing completion that will free up the terminal that RCL was previously using and that NCL has its eye on that capacity.  I have got my fingers crossed that it comes to pass because I live in Dallas and Galveston is easily the most convenient cruise port.  I just hope that the itineraries are more interesting than the standard western Caribbean 5-day cruises that seem to be most common out of Galveston.