Buffet

GRANNYOFSIX

It was self-service on the Miracle.  There were staff members behind the counters watching people serve themselves, so hopefully if they noticed people doing anything unsanitary, they would say so.  Everyone I saw was very careful.  I washed my hands after serving my food before I began eating it. 

14 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

I think most buffets are all back to normal now. Every buffet I have been to, has been back to normal for a while now. The only exception is the AIs we go to in the Dominican and Mexico. 

Other cruise lines (Celebrity, Royal Caribbean for example) are not allowing self serve.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is new or if I just never realized it before, but the lunch-time buffet on the Vista had nice pre-prepared salad bowls.  

So at least for that, you didn’t need to touch the community serving utensils. And it was a great side to balance the Guys burger and fries.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, crooooze said:

Not sure if this is new or if I just never realized it before, but the lunch-time buffet on the Vista had nice pre-prepared salad bowls.  

So at least for that, you didn’t need to touch the community serving utensils. And it was a great side to balance the Guys burger and fries.

That's part of Carnival's "Grab and Go" service.