Queen of the West - American Cruise Lines - Snake and Columbia Rivers - Spokane to Portland

cheapocruiser

• Host Kat changed the title to Queen of the West - American Cruise Lines - Snake and Columbia Rivers - Spokane to Portland
7 hours ago, cheapocruiser said:

My husband and I are booked on this river cruise. We have never been on American Cruise Lines or any river cruise before. Any suggestions? Ann and Van Hunn

Howdy @cheapocruiser  emo22.gif

Ann, thank you for your new thread titled Queen of the West - American Cruise Lines - 16 Apr 2022 - 23 Apr 2022 - Snake and Columbia Rivers - Spokane to Portland on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. 👍 However, your thread is off-topic on this forum since this forum is for technical assistance in using these message boards.

To help you out I have moved your thread to the American Cruise Lines forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed or will be sailing a river cruise on Queen of the West frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum l👀king for threads of interest. You will probably find  your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers about river cruising that will be of interest to you.

Also, I removed the date from your thread title. This is because with a date it appears this is a Roll Call thread and should be on the All Other River Cruise Roll Calls forum. If you want to start a Roll Call thread for your cruise on the All Other River Cruise Roll Calls forum, see  How To: Create A New Roll Call and note the following:

• When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
  • Please note the suggested date format with the month first and spelled out completely will ensure your new Roll Call topic appear in search results

I also suggest you Follow this thread. That way you will not have to go l👀king to see if there are new posts because they will automatically come l👀king for you as notifications! emo34.gif If you need more info on how to do it, please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! emo49.gif See How To: Submit a Member Review.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat  emo32.gif